The Grand 'ole Eiffel Tower...good times


We got to go to the very tippy-top of the Eiffel Tower one night and it was awesome! We could see everything and the lights of Paris are quite beautiful! We were the last people down and had the top platform to ourselves!
The lights around the river!
This is what the Eiffel tower looks light at the top of every hour. A crazy light show goes off and it looks like it will explode.
The lights facing the lawn of the Eiffel tower!
I was pretty excited to be up there...and went a little crazy! Check it out!

Top of Eiffel Tower from Eric White on Vimeo.

For the last dinner of our amazing, epic journey, we set up the most romantic picnic on the lawn of the Eiffel Tower and watched the sunset and then spent an hour or so in the glow of it's lights. It was an amazing cap to our trip. We are so blessed to have the opportunity to experience this together. I couldn't have asked for a better travel partner...my husband rocks! I've learned so much from this journey and my faith has grown in ways I've never imagined. I am excited to come home and share all our stories!!!

Not the best picture...but it almost captures the magic! ...Katie

0 comments:

Post a Comment